Part 8 Proceedings - All You Need to Know
Part 8 proceedings are used in claims where there is no substantial dispute of fact and which may be resolved without the same lengthy and complicated pleadings found in Part 7 proceedings. This can often mean the proceedings are less adversarial and procedurally complicated than the more formal Part 7 proceedings.
So what are Part 8 proceedings and what is the procedure?
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The types of claims suitable for Part 8
- Which claim form to use
- Do you need a Particulars of Claim?
- What does the Defendant have to do?
- Can Part 20 be used?
- Case management procedure
- What evidence can be produced?
- What hearings will take place?
- What is the costs position?
- Can the claim be transferred to Part 7?
- Can the claim be allotted to a normal track?