PSC Register Requirements - The Current Position
Learn Live is MBL's latest eLearning solution. This virtual learning session combines the convenience of a webinar with the interactive benefits of a seminar, which may include the opportunity to engage with the speaker and other delegates, take part in voting polls and more.
The session will cover the PSC Register requirements brought about by the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act in order for you to ensure your clients remain fully compliant with the legislation.
It will also include the further changes brought about by the implementation of the 4th Money Laundering Directive together with current thoughts and practice.
If you are a solicitor, accountant or company secretary advising companies in the UK, then this interactive hour-long session is for you.
What You Will Learn
This interactive course will cover the following:
- Definition of PSC
- Areas of complexity including indirect ownership, overseas companies, trusts and joint arrangements
- Steps a company must take to identify PSCs
- PSC Register requirements/sample register
- Filing requirements (and relevant changes since the 4th Money Laundering Directive)
- Compliance suggestions/practical tips
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Opportunity to ask questions
Learn Live: Special Features in this virtual learning session will include speaker Q&As, delegate exercises and voting polls.
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.