PSC Register - Top Tips for Compliance
This updated webinar will cover the PSC Register requirements brought about by the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 ('SBEEA') in order for you to ensure your clients remain fully compliant with the legislation together with further changes brought about by both the implementation of the 4th Money Laundering Directive and the 5th Money Laundering Directive (which was brought into force on 10 January 2020).
If you are a solicitor, accountant or company secretary advising companies in the UK, then this webinar is for you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Definition of PSC
- Areas of complexity including indirect ownership, overseas companies, trusts and joint arrangements
- Steps a company must take to identify PSCs
- PSC Register requirements/sample register
- Filing requirements (and relevant changes since the 4th Money Laundering Directive)
- Compliance suggestions/practical tips
- Consequences of non-compliance
- New requirement from January 2020 to report a discrepancy about a beneficial owner on the PSC Register by an obliged entity
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 28th April 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.