Nuptial Agreements - Relationship Planning Isn’t Just For Celebrities
It’s not just high net worth clients that want to enter into nuptial agreements. Parents now gift money towards houses as they often want to preserve family money, second marriages or inheritances.
This webinar will introduce you to pre and post nuptial agreements and how you can develop this area in your practice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- A summary of Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- The leading cases - Radmacher and Granatino
- Requirements of a valid agreement with practical examples
- Everyday examples of when a nuptial agreement would be appropriate
- Drafting tips
- How to develop this area in your firm
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 2nd March 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.