Negotiating Energy Schemes - A Guide for Surveyors
With the ever changing subsidy regimes and evolving technologies, energy developments are changing the landscape we live in and are a key diversification option for property owners.
This webinar takes a look at the current state of the industry and its direction of travel before exploring the opportunities available to property owners and how they can be utilised to best effect. Due to the generous rents involved and the amount of land that is so often tied down for a generation or more, it is essential for property owners to be well advised to avoid the pitfalls while maximising returns.
Aimed at surveyors, this webinar focuses on the questions and issues a professional advisor should be considering when negotiating energy schemes on behalf of their clients.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Update on new RICS Guidance notes
- The differences between various technologies and subsidy regimes
- Issues to consider before committing to a scheme
- The stages of contract negotiation and project development
- Outline of contract terms and considerations
- Observations about the future of the energy industry