Motorcycle Accident Claims - The Key Issues for Personal Injury Lawyers
This live broadcast session is aimed at personal injury lawyers who deal with injuries arising from motorcycle accidents.
It is suitable for both claimant and defendant advisors and will cover the key points which arise in these complex and demanding cases.
What You Will Learn
This interactive course will cover the following:
- The particular liability issues that arise
- The problems of contributory negligence and evidence
- The need for the right expert and how to get it
- The injuries which motorcycle accidents tend to cause and their implications for litigations
- Case management, costs proportionality, interim payments and split trials
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.