Meeting Your Opponent - A Guide for Expert Witnesses
Most expert witnesses in litigation are leaders in their respective fields.
However, whilst you might have an in depth knowledge of your area of expertise, are you ready to participate in the litigation process? Such involvement will inevitably involve participation in a meeting with the other side’s expert.
This one hour webinar will be an invaluable tool for all expert witnesses, who are looking for an insight into being involved in an expert meeting.
What You Will Learn
The webinar will cover a number of areas including the following:
- Legal and procedural aspects of expert meetings
- Understanding your role and responsibility at expert meetings
- Effective preparation for expert meetings
- Evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of the other side’s expert
- Working towards a Joint Statement