Making Tax Digital for Individuals - The Link to Payroll & RTI
Whilst HMRC has delayed the rollout of Making Tax Digital for business they have in fact accelerated the rollout for individuals and that impacts payroll and HR professionals.
This webinar will explore the launch of so-called dynamic coding in July 2017 and its significant impact on taxpayers and those responsible for paying them.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why using RTI data is key to the government digital strategy
- What is dynamic coding and why is it different to HMRC's previous approach to coding?
- How to use a personal tax account to manage your tax affairs
- Developing a communication strategy for employees
- Official resources you can use to cascade information
- How RTI data can impact what employees can see in their tax account
- Current RTI issues and the impact on employers and employees
- The importance of managing your business tax account