Making Tax Digital - An Accountant's Guide to Digital Online Filing
Making Tax Digital (‘MTD’) is going to affect us all so you will need to prepare for its implementation and have a transition plan for your clients.
By attending this course you will find out when MTD will start for your business, what you will need to report, how software can help and the sanctions and penalties for non compliance.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- HMRC MTD route map - which businesses will be affected and when
- The requirements - what needs to be reported
- Client transition planning and client communications
- How will MTD change the way clients work with accountants
- Software - what are Sage, Xero and others doing to help with MTD?
- Sanctions & penalties for non compliance
- HMRC case studies
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme