Listed Buildings & Conservation Areas
This full day course considers the law and practice concerning the development of listed buildings and conservation areas.
It will review the national policy for England and Wales; provide an update on the key case law to be considered and will provide guidance on how to bring a successful consent application and appeal.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The legislation underpinning development control for listed buildings and conservation areas
- National policy for England and Wales
- Key case law
- How the process works and what can be done to maximise the prospects of success with your planning/listed building consent application and appeal
- What happens if you break the rules? A simple guide to enforcement and how to extricate yourself from a tricky situation of non-compliance
- Common pitfalls and how they can be avoided
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme