Listed Buildings & Conservation Areas
This full day course considers the law and practice concerning the development of listed buildings and conservation areas.
It will review the national policy for England and Wales; provide an update on the key case law to be considered and will provide guidance on how to bring a successful consent application and appeal.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The legislation underpinning development control for listed buildings and conservation areas
- National policy for England and Wales
- Key case law
- How the process works and what can be done to maximise the prospects of success with your planning/listed building consent application and appeal
- What happens if you break the rules? A simple guide to enforcement and how to extricate yourself from a tricky situation of non-compliance
- Common pitfalls and how they can be avoided
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme