Legal Advice & Litigation Privilege - How to Avoid Mistakes
Learn Live is MBL's latest eLearning solution. This virtual learning session combines the convenience of a webinar with the interactive benefits of a seminar, which may include the opportunity to engage with the speaker and other delegates, take part in voting polls and more.
This is an area that is always changing with new cases marking inroads into privilege and mistakes can mean that privilege is lost forever.
Perfect for lunchtime learning, this live broadcast will guide you through the most recent developments.
What You Will Learn
This interactive session will cover:
- Litigation privilege: the latest cases on what is litigation?
- When is the dominant purpose test satisfied?
- Reports and other dual purpose documents
- Legal advice privilege- the basis of the retainer
- Is the advice sufficiently ‘legal’?
- New cases on the erosion of privilege in-house
- The inquisitorial approach from regulators (Eurasion)
- Who can enable privilege?
- GDPR and Norwich Pharmacal
- Inadvertent disclosure after Atlantis Realm
- Pandora’s Box - new cases on ‘transaction’ disclosure
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.