Learning & Organisational Development in the Digital Era
This course aims to develop an understanding and knowledge of learning and development processes including the design, delivery and evaluation of learning interventions.
Delegates will be introduced to a range of innovative learning design approaches, providing an understanding of a complex range of learning and organisational development solutions that can enhance the productivity of individuals, teams and organisations.
Drawing on real life examples, the course aims to develop your awareness of learning solutions considering a range of contextual factors and will inform you of the modern tools and techniques to influence attitudes, behaviour and organisational culture that form a powerful lever in the change management process.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Understanding the importance of learning and development to improve performance
- Understand the distinction between career development, learning and development and organisational development
- Looking at the importance of human growth and development
- Understand how people learn uniquely as individuals, in teams and within organisations
- The HRD cycle and its application in practice
- Identification of learning and development needs
- Looking at how to design learning and development interventions
- Effectively delivering learning and development interventions
- An ability to evaluate learning and development interventions
- Understanding leadership & management development
- Improving workplace learning and performance through digital technologies
- Understanding & implementing coaching & mentoring
- An ability to develop people skills in the digital era
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme