Key Developments in Employment Law in Ireland
This new course will provide practical guidance on managing employment law matters and will include recent legislative developments including the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2018.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Pre-disciplinary investigations
- Steps to be taken
- The issue of suspension
- Procedure to be applied
- Interlocutory injunctions - when to use this remedy?
- Settlement agreements in employment law disputes - key points to remember
- Parallel proceedings in the WRC and the High Court - why is this important?
- Recent legislative developments including the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2018 - key points for practitioners
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme