Keeping Your Data Safe - A Guide to Protection Safeguards - Webinar
The rapid pace of technological change and globalisation have profoundly transformed the scale and way personal data is collected, accessed, used and transferred. With more and more individuals worrying about their own personal data especially in light of recent data breach headlines organisations must ensure they are taking every measure to protect their data.
Not only are organisations facing increasing challenges to safeguard their data but pressure is on to prepare for the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that will apply in the UK from May 2018.
This webinar will demonstrate how to review the effectiveness of your data security safeguards and adopt some simple measures to protect businesses and individuals from being victims of data loss.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How is the digital environment challenging data protection?
- Data security risks and emerging threats including social media
- IT governance as a best practice approach
- Data security and compliance
- Data loss prevention methods - IT and people controls
- Practical tips to protect data
- GDPR - significant changes that organisations need to adopt
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 26th September 2017 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.