International Franchising - A 30 Minute Introduction
The aim of the webinar is provide you with an understanding of the risks involved in international franchising and how to reduce them when advising your clients along with tips on how to avoid accidentally contravening the franchise regulations.
The webinar will provide a guide on how franchisors should manage their resources, how franchising is regulated in other markets, the tax and other financial issues that will be dealt with and how to optimise potential risk profits whilst reducing the risk profile.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What are the different ways that an international franchise is structured and what are the relevant advantages and disadvantages of each structure?
- How are franchises regulated in other markets? How do their franchise regulations impact upon foreign franchisors?
- How does a franchisor protect their brand overseas?
- What should potential franchisees be charged and how can these fees be most efficiently repatriated?
- What happens if there is a dispute with a foreign franchisee?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 29th May 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.