Intellectual Property Law - Winter Update
Intellectual property law is a fast-moving area as it constantly responds to technological and other external changes in addition to changes in the law.
This live broadcast session will provide a round-up of recent developments in case law and legislation and is an ideal way for IP and commercial lawyers to stay up to date with the latest developments.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Recent case law and the practical effects of those decisions
- What the EU Court of Justice has been doing in the IP field, and what possible impact this will have on the UK
- What UK legislation (including secondary legislation) on intellectual property is proposed or has become law
- Official reviews and reports on intellectual property issues
- Developments in related areas including taxation and insolvency which are of relevance to IP practitioners
- EU and international developments
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.