Intellectual Property Law - A Round-Up of Recent Developments
Intellectual property law is a fast-moving area as it constantly responds to technological and other external changes in addition to changes in the law. On top of all this, Brexit also creates the prospect of more changes, deal or no deal.
The webinar will provide a round-up of recent developments in case law and legislation and is an ideal way for IP and commercial lawyers to stay up to date with the latest developments.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Recent case law and the practical effects of those decisions
- What the EU Court of Justice has been doing in the IP field, and what possible impact this will have on the UK
- What UK legislation (including secondary legislation) on intellectual property is proposed or has become law
- Official reviews and reports on intellectual property issues
- Developments in related areas including taxation and insolvency which are of relevance to IP practitioners
- EU and international developments
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 16th May 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.