Incorporating a Company & the Tricky Form IN01 - A Refresher
This short webinar will cover some key elements involved in incorporating a UK private limited company.
It will ensure that you understand the more complex elements of the Form IN01. If you are a personal assistant, secretary, paralegal, junior solicitor or company secretary working in a team that is required to incorporate companies, then this webinar is for you.
Please note that this webinar will not cover Part 5 - People with Significant Control (there is a separate webinar Persons Having Significant Control ('PSC') Register - The Latest Position for Compliance covering this topic).
What You Will Learn
Terms to be covered (all number references correlate to Form IN01 numbers)
- A2 - name restrictions
- A3 - exemption from using Limited/Ltd
- A5 - what is a SIC Code?
- A8 - which articles of association should I select?
- A9 - what is entrenchment?
- D4 - what is a Section 243 exemption?
- G1 - what is a statement of guarantee and when do I need to complete it?
- Part 6 - Election to keep information on public register? What is this and why would I wish to complete this?
- L1 - Consent to act - what do I have to do?
- N1 - What is the statement of compliance?
- Checklist pointers