IT, IP & Data Protection - What's New?
This Course is limited to 25 Delegates - Book Now to Guarantee your Place
In this fast moving area it is essential that changes in the law are followed closely to ensure that intellectual property and IT agreements, web sites and the like are fully up to date. Up-to-date knowledge will enable both external advisers and in-house counsel to avoid the potential pitfalls in these areas.
Given by a leading IT lawyer and author of Bloomsbury's Business the Internet and the Law looseleaf and co author of EContracts precedent book, this Masterclass aims to provide a practical update of all the relevant issues.
What You Will Learn
- IT law developments - latest cases and statutes
- Reminder of important legal issues in IT contracts and internet terms
- GDPR - how to prepare now
- EU trade secrets directive 2016
- Limitation and exclusion of liability in IT contracts
- Internet/ecommerce law and impact of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for consumer contracts
- Latest data protection developments and case law
- New Guidance from the Information CommissionerLicensing of IP - pitfalls and hints and copyright, trade marks, patents and designs case law
- Implications of 'Brexit'
2:00pm - 5:15pmPrices (ex VAT)Standard£250Group bookingsDiscounts are available for multiple places and if you have 5 or more people interested in this course and would like to discuss holding it in your area or on an in-house basis then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgCan’t Make the Date?
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme