IR35 in the Public Sector - A Bitesized Guide
This short webinar will explore the current position on IR35 in the public sector including the responsibilities through the supply chain and the impact on hiring organisations in the public sector.
It is aimed at those who advise public sector clients and those working in the sector.
What You Will Learn
The webinar will cover the following:
- IR35 in the public sector since 2017
- How and why did the rules change in the public sector only?
- A look at the new legislation
- Understanding responsibilities through the supply chain
- Disruption caused by the new rules
- Impact on hiring organisations in the public sector
- Umbrella company compliance
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 23rd March 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.