How to be Assertive & Influence Others Effectively - A Workshop
Assertiveness means different things to different people and there are few people who are genuinely 100% assertive 100% of the time.
This workshop will examine the triggers for different levels of assertiveness, look at how you can learn from your strengths rather than your weaknesses and understand how different styles of communication can affect your assertiveness and how you are perceived by others.
This course is perfect for anyone working within a professional services firm or corporate who wishes to become more adept at interacting and influencing clients, peers and colleagues.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- What is assertiveness and what are your triggers?
- Identifying situations where you have behaved assertively and applying it to other situations
- Reviewing what drives your assertive and non assertive behaviours
- Identifying your natural communication style and put it to best use
- How to work more effectively and influence those with a different communication style
- How to build on your existing strengths
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme