How to Use Social Media as a Recruitment Tool
With 92% of companies using social media for recruiting and 3 out of 4 recruiters checking candidates’ social media profiles you can see how important the world of social media is to the recruitment and employment industry.
Whilst LinkedIn is the number one social media platform for recruitment, Facebook and Twitter are following in LinkedIn’s footsteps. These networks are proving to be a cost-effective and successful way in which to recruit new staff.
This course is aimed at human resource professionals and delegates will be guided through the most up-to-date social media strategies.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- How to develop, create & deliver a social media strategy
- Improve your social media presence & engagement
- How to report on the effectiveness of social media
- Producing engaging & interesting content to find candidates
- Social media policy - why your organisation needs one
- Utilising LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook for HR & recruitment
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme