How to Say ‘No’ - A One Hour Guide
Let's face it, many of us like to be liked and end up saying 'yes' to things we don't want to do, or don't have capacity to do, for fear of upsetting others.
This webinar will explore how to say 'no' with a greater degree of confidence and take back control of your time and not feel as if you have to agree to everything that is being asked of you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why saying 'no' is so difficult
- What you believe to be true about saying 'yes' may not actually be true
- How we make life more difficult for ourselves by offering excuses
- How to get your 'no' heard
- Why we have learned to be pessimistic
- Where the guilt comes from
- Why you don't need to keep saying 'sorry'
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 5th February 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.