How to Maximise Capital Allowances for Retail Properties - A Practical Guide
Many clients and advisors have muddled understanding of capital allowances for retail properties and this course aims to provide you with pointers and understanding in a practical setting.
With case studies and examples of best practice, this course will explore key issues for capital allowances on retail properties for the buying, selling, refurbishing and constructing of space. The April 2017 restrictions for deducting interest will also be covered.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Landlord contributions
- Repairs to retail premises
- Asbestos removal and decontamination
- Key types of plant that qualify in retail properties when constructed
- Issues when buying and selling retail buildings
- Interest relief restrictions from April 2017 and impact on retail buildings
- Agreeing with HMRC capital allowances percentages for retail properties
- Practical case studies
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme