How to Manage Remote Teams - A Toolkit for Managers & HR Professionals
With many employees being geographically dispersed, or simply wishing to take advantage of flexible working opportunities, this webinar will explore remote working and the role of remote management.
It will provide actionable insights on tools and techniques for day-to-day management, explore best practices and relevant influencing factors as well as providing insights on how to develop a bespoke strategy that suits your business.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Defining remote management in the context of your organisation
- Understanding the value of remote working
- Exploring key challenges and how to handle them
- Identifying the key skills that make a good remote leader
- Understanding the do’s & don’ts
- Evaluating tools and techniques for a successful strategy
- Developing approaches to monitor performance
- Identifying external factors affecting remote working and management including legislation and market-related changes