How to Lead, Influence & Motivate - Embracing Modern Day Challenges in the Workplace - Live at Your Desk
This two-part live broadcast session is aimed at those wishing to enhance their approach to leadership to ensure that you are more effective in leading your team, especially in the current COVID-19 situation.
Find out how to stay calm under pressure and learn techniques including resilience to use for those tough leadership challenges in today's workplace.
This live session is aimed at those moving into leadership roles, as well as providing a timely reminder on critical influencing skills for those already in a leadership role.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- Understand the distinctions between leadership, management and command styles of communication
- Increasing your personal impact and know how to inspire and motivate others, including critical communication skills for leaders
- How to set a vision and convert that into an action plan
- Changing others' perceptions of what is possible and be able to understand the difference between agreement and commitment
- How to deal with challenge and conflict
- Leading remote teams in the current COVID-19 situation
- Preparing a personal action plan to succeed as a leader in your working environment
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
1:00pm - 4:00pm
1:00pm - 4:00pm