How to Deal with Mistakes - A Guide for Law Firms If The Worst Happens
Mistakes inevitably happen and firms can often make a bad situation worse by mishandling how they deal with them.
A mistake should not necessarily lead to the loss of the client concerned.
If you want to sleep happily at night knowing that you are forearmed with what to do if the worst happens, then this new virtual classroom seminar is for you.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What kinds of mistakes happen (based on research carried out by the Harvard Business Review)
- The enormous ‘hidden’ costs of mistakes to your firm
- Your legal obligations under SRA rules
- How to deal with the client where a mistake has been made
- How to deal with a client where a mistake has not been made (but the client thinks that there has)
- How to give a meaningful apology
- How to deal with the person who made the mistake
- How to deal with your insurers
- How to learn from mistakes
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.