How to Deal with Difficult Conversations
Difficult conversations are often repeatedly put off to a point where they become much more difficult than they need to be.
Do you tend to build them up in your mind in a negative way and convince yourself they will be much worse than they really are?
If so, then this webinar is for you. The aim of this introductory level webinar is to enable you to make a better experience of the conversation both for yourself and the person you are speaking with.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to avoid putting off difficult conversations
- Why they bother you so much
- How to approach them from a different perspective
- How to prepare for the conversation
- Using effective questions to encourage a dialogue
- Active listening - what you hear is as important as what you say
- A simple format for a difficult meeting