How to Build Resilience & Support Personal Wellbeing at Work
This course explores the personal challenges as we operate in an environment that demands 'we do more with less' and technology which enables a 24/7 mentality.
The course will examine the impact on modern business and how it can affect people's ability to cope with the perceived demands on their time and energy.
It is designed to be practical and to enable participants to identify the simple changes that will release maximum benefit to themselves and the people they work with.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Creating a better life work balance and wellbeing at work
- Practical techniques and strategies to build personal resilience
- Clarity and calmness in you and others
- Coping strategies and early interventions
- Identifying and anticipating when others are not coping
- How to build an environment that supports and encourages wellbeing
- Understand how to facilitate discussions about resilience and coping strategies
- Tips on being more resilient
- How to create a better life-work balance
- How to promote wellbeing
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme