Holiday Sickness Claims - The New Regime
The holiday industry has pressed the government to introduce fixed fees for holiday sickness claims as they say that it has become a growth industry since fixed fees were introduced for other types of PI claim. As part of the government's wider attack on solicitors' fees it has now introduced a protocol and fixed fee system for holiday sickness claims.
This webinar will bring you up to date on this important topic.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The definition of a holiday sickness claim
- What type of holiday sickness claims are covered
- When the protocol applies from
- The procedure under the new protocol
- The fixed costs applicable under the protocol
- Is it possible to take a holiday sickness claim outside of the protocol?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 4th July 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.