Handling Effective Meetings - The Essentials
Some people love chairing meetings, but most people find it tedious and even unpleasant.
Unfortunately some organisations are defined by a meetings culture, so this is often a necessary skill for day-to-day business life.
The course is aimed at anyone who has to speak in or chair meetings regularly.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- How to prepare for a meeting
- Setting ground rules for participants
- Keeping everyone on track and following the agenda
- Essential interpersonal behaviours for meeting chairs
- What to do after the meeting
- The session will involve three practical meeting exercises
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme