Handling Conflict & Difficult Situations - A One Hour Guide
Few, if any, of us relish the thought of wading into a conflict situation and most of us will do what we can to avoid such situations - however, sometimes it's impossible to avoid.
But conflict doesn't always have to be a negative thing. By managing your response you can resolve a potentially difficult situation into something which benefits everyone.
This webinar will explore what we mean by conflict, look for the positives and recognise your own natural responses.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is conflict?
- The positives and negatives of conflict
- What are the main causes of conflict?
- Understanding the true cost of conflict
- Breaking the cycle of conflict
- Understanding different perspectives
- Using your natural style to best effect
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 6th November 2017 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.