Giving Evidence in Court - A Guide for Expert Witnesses
Most expert witnesses are leaders in their respective fields.
However, whilst you might have an in depth knowledge of your area of expertise, are you ready to give evidence in Court? Do you know what will be expected of you and how your evidence to the Court will be scrutinised?
This one hour webinar will be an invaluable tool for all expert witnesses, who may lack the experience of being involved in court proceedings, whether criminal or civil.
Presented by leading advocacy trainer, Alastair Hodge, this webinar will take you on an informative journey through everything you need to know.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover a number of areas including the following:
- The focus of the expert report
- Key areas of preparation in advance of any trial
- The purpose of examination in chief
- The purpose of cross-examination and pitfalls to be avoided
- How to assist the legal team to the best of your ability
Quick Quiz - Test Your Knowledge: Just click Expert Witness