GDPR & The Gig Economy - The Key Issues for Recruitment & HR
The GDPR was the biggest change in data protection laws in over 20 years.
When it comes to the gig economy, be that independent consultants (e.g. marketing gurus, content providers and website developers) or those delivering goods and services, most will still need to actively market, sell, invoice, hold information about clients and manage relationships.
If you contract with freelancers then just like any other company, you still need to make sure those workers keep on the right side of laws and regulations, especially GDPR.
This webinar will be highly practical, up-skilling viewers to be able to negotiate the requirements of the GDPR with confidence. It is aimed at Recruitment and HR personnel procuring freelancers.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Which privacy and data protection laws apply and what they mean for your business
- Data and File-Keeping
- Having appropriate processing and records keeping polices
- Key considerations relating to security infrastructure
- Amendments to your Terms of Business and Consultancy Contracts
- Introduction to Lawful Marketing
- Requirements of marketing laws
- Customer relationship management system or a contacts database, and prospect information
- Online Terms
- Privacy policies; and
- Marketing consents
- Management of Data Breaches and Data Access Requests
- Supply Chain Compliance
- Verifying cloud vendors and/or subcontractors
- Implications for businesses using automated hiring processes, particularly during recruitment stages, such as the initial screening process
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 25th June 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.