GDPR & DSARs - The Pitfalls & Perils Explained with Mark Weston
This new live broadcast session will provide you with expert advice and commentary on the pitfalls and perils of responding to a GDPR Data Subject Access Request (‘DSAR’).
Most people dealing with current DSARs only have a rudimentary understanding of what they are supposed to be doing.
The session will go through from start to finish how to cope, what to do and what to watch out for.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- The basics
- What is a DSAR?
- The identity of the DSAR maker
- Issues around time limits
- Ensuring the DSAR is sufficiently clear
- Charging for the response
- What is it that needs to be disclosed?
- Communicating the information
- Dealing with post-disclosure issues
- Dealing with post-disclosure problems
- Main issues that arise in practice
- The ICO and DSARs