Frustration, Force Majeure, Act of God? - Can You Stop the Contract Due to COVID-19? - Live at Your Desk
This live broadcast session focuses on the contractual implications of the terrible virus.
Is it force majeure? Can good faith be invoked to preserve some of the bargain? How about frustration?
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What are our cancellation rights?
- Can you claim a refund for cancellations?
- Is the contract suspended or terminated?
- How much effort must you put in to maintain performance?
- Is it force majeure?
- Act of God?
- International contracts
- Is it frustration?
- Careful correspondence to maximise your rights
- Disaster contingency planning
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.