From Branding to PPC - A Beginner’s Guide to Digital Marketing for Professional Service Firms
This course is presented by one of the UK's leading providers of website and internet marketing solutions for professional service firms.
Find out all you need to know about digital marketing from branding to pay per click.
What You Will Learn
Branding, it is more than just a pretty logo?
- What makes a brand?
- Visible v Invisible branding
- Knowing what your brand represents
Website Best Practice - What are Professional Service Firms doing with their websites?
- What makes a great website profile?
- Understanding what works and what doesn’t
- Tools that will help you improve your visitors' website journey
Pay Per Click (PPC) - How not to waste your valuable Ad budgets
- Why people don’t click on your ad
- Remarketing your clients to keep in touch
- Review of the tools to help keep ahead of the competition
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Effective Strategies
- Keyword research - how to do it
- National v geographic keywords
- On page optimisation - the four key things
- Inbound links - some myths exploded
Social Media - How can it fit into Your Marketing Plan?
- The do's and the don'ts and how to get your staff to engage
- LinkedIn - how to use it and get the best from any time spent
- Twitter - what is a tweet anyway and why should a professional service firm bother?
- Facebook - what are the risks and rewards?
- YouTube - surely not? I work in a professional service firm not an advertising agency!
What digital tools to use...there are over 5,000!
- Knowing what areas to track, not getting lost in Google Analytics
- Trends with Google and how to keep you up to date
- Social Media tools to save you time and become more productive
9:30am - 5:15pm
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme