Flight Delay Compensation - Delayed & Denied Boarding
This half day course will provide an introduction to Regulation EC 261/2004 - Establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long delay of flights.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Background to the legislation
- Who is liable?
- Which flights are covered?
- Passenger rights in the event of:
- Denied boarding
- Upgrading and downgrading
- Notice requirements
- What defences are available to air carriers?
- Enforcement, jurisdiction and limitation
- Proposals for reform and guidelines
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme