Financial Applications for Family Lawyers - The Day to Day Issues
Delivered over 2 sessions, this live broadcast will cover practical day-to-day issues for family lawyers dealing with financial applications, including the pitfalls to avoid when drafting agreements, practical tips to make dealing with disclosure and non-disclosure easier, and important procedural changes following the establishment of the Family Court and the reports of the Financial Arrangements Working Group.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Changes to the procedure in financial applications
- The European Maintenance Directive
- New cases
- Looking out for and dealing with jurisdiction issues
- What are the pitfalls to avoid when drafting pre and post-nuptial agreements?
- How to deal with disclosure. What exactly is the law?
- Dealing with Litigants in Person
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.