Failing to Prevent Tax Evasion - The 6 Guiding Principles Explained
This webinar will consider the recent published guidance concerning the prevention of facilitating tax evasion - the new corporate offence introduced by the Criminal Finances Act 2017.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Prevention procedures and how they interact with the new offences
- The 6 guiding principles to prevention
- Conducting a tax evasion facilitation risk assessment
- Practical implementation of the 6 guiding principles, proportionate to the size and nature of your business
- Guidance that has been issued by HMRC and other bodies
To learn more about the mechanics and scope of the new offences please see Failing to Prevent Tax Evasion - The New Corporate Offence Explained.
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 3rd May 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.