Execution of Contracts & Deeds - What Can Go Wrong?
Much can go wrong in signing a contract.
This live broadcast session is an opportunity to brush up on your knowledge from ostensible authority to rectification of errors.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive introductory level session will cover the following:
- The execution block and the applicable law and jurisdiction
- The authority of the signatory
- Recent cases on ostensible authority
- Deeds: 3 key mistakes not to make
- Rescission of the Deed
- Can the error be rectified?
- Digital signature - the latest position
- International aspects
- Partnerships, unincorporated organisations, charities
- The seal
- Draft - no signature, but performance
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.