Environmental Law Post Brexit in 1 Hour
This webinar will look at the challenges and opportunities for environmental law in a post Brexit world.
- What rules apply during the transition period?
- The Government’s plans for environmental regulation and oversight post Brexit
- Which areas of environmental law may be most affected by leaving the EU?
- How can the 25 year environment plan work in practice?
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How environmental issues are affecting large scale development/infrastructure projects
- The developing relationship between planning and environmental law
- How Environmental Social Governance issues (ESG) are influencing investment decisions
- How global trends and cross border issues affect UK environmental regulation
Prices (ex VAT)
DVDs are subject to shipping & handling costs of £5 + VAT per DVD
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 721 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email email@example.com for details.