Enforcing Leasehold Covenants - The Tricky Issues
This session looks at practical methods of enforcing some of the trickier covenants for landlords and tenants facing default by the other.
What You Will Learn
The webinar will cover the following:
- Enforcing repairing obligations: Specific performance - Blue Manchester v North West Ground Rents
- Self-help remedies for landlord and tenant
- Keep open covenants - are there any practical remedies?
- Why CRAR might prove problematic: Brar v Thirunavukkrasu
- Forfeiture and lessons from Timbo; SHB v Cribbs; Zescrest v County Hall
- Impact of insolvency on remedies: forfeiture, guarantors & rent deposits
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 6th May 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.