Enforcing Leasehold Covenants - A 1 Hour Guide with Sarah Thompson-Copsey
This 1 hour webinar will provide an up-to-date review of the practical methods of enforcing some of the trickier covenants for landlords and tenants facing default by the other.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Enforcing landlords’ repairing obligations: Blue Manchester v North West Ground Rents
- Alienation & peaceable re-entry: Gibbs v Lakeside; Zestcrest v County Hall
- ‘Keep open’ covenants & tenants’ disrepair - remedies in practice
- Impact of insolvency on remedies: forfeiture, guarantors & rent deposits
- Set off - is it ever allowed?
- Waiver & relief from forfeiture: how to avoid & what to expect
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 1st July 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.