Employment Taxes & Social Insurance - How to Ensure Compliance
Employment taxes and social insurance issues affect professionals in many ways.
Whether you are an employer or giving client advice, you need to ensure compliance with current law and practice.
Failure to comply with revenue pay and filing deadlines makes a business more likely to be selected for Revenue audit or other Revenue intervention. Additionally, if social insurance legislation is overlooked, this can result in non-qualification for state pensions or overpayment of PRSI which is not refundable.
The course will include references to legislation, Revenue practice and recent published guidance as well as case law.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Latest Finance Bill update
- Latest Social Welfare Bill update
- Social Insurance (PRSI) for directors
- Qualification rules for State Pension
- PRSI and voluntary contributors
- USC update
- Reliefs and Exemptions under FED and SARP regimes
- PAYE Modernisation update
- Employment of foreign workers
- Subsistence and travel expenses
- PAYE taxpayers and self-assessment
- Topical issues for revenue audits
- Employed v self-employed updates
- Share Incentive schemes update
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme