Employment Issues in Education - The Law
Addressing employment issues concerning teachers and other education based employees can raise complex and unusual issues.
By attending this course delegates will learn about the steps that schools must take when confronted with allegations of misconduct against teaching staff, where the responsibility ultimately rests and how to advise clients accordingly.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The bodies and structures with responsibility for misconduct and safeguarding matters
- How best to deal with allegations of abuse and other misconduct against teachers
- Practical tips in taking disciplinary action against teachers
- Obtaining and challenging enhanced criminal record certificates
- The role of safeguarding authorities
- Challenges to inclusion on the 'barred lists'
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme