Employee Share Incentive Schemes in Ireland - An Update
This course will provide you with an understanding of the different types of tax efficient employee share incentive schemes currently available in Ireland and how they might impact upon your clients.
All aspects of the schemes currently operating in Ireland and their characteristics will be explored.
If you are a solicitor advising companies who operate or wish to operated Employee Share Incentive Schemes or a barrister or other suitably qualified professional involved in advising clients in the area of Employee Share Incentive Schemes then this course is for you.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- How do you ensure that your clients are compliant with the requirements of the Employee Share Incentive Scheme that they wish to operate?
- How to determine which of the Employee Share Incentive Scheme is most suitable for your client
- The provisions attaching to each of the Employee Share Incentive Schemes
- Approved Profit Sharing Schemes (‘APSS’)
- Save As You Earn (‘SAYE’)
- Share Options (other than those that qualify for the Key Employee Engagement Programme regime)
- Key Employee Engagement Programme (‘KEEP’)
- Free or Discounted Share Schemes
- Restricted/Forfeitable Shares
- Growth/Flowering Shares
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme