Economic Sanctions after Brexit with Maya Lester QC
This webinar will explain why and how Brexit affects sanctions, which is essential for all those having to comply with or understand sanctions law and navigate the complex international framework.
It is aimed at anyone with an interest in sanctions.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why does Brexit have an impact on sanctions in the UK?
- Why is this important for business?
- What will the impact of Brexit be on sanctions policy?
- What is the existing legal framework for sanctions in the UK and what will it be after Brexit?
- What is in the Sanctions & Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 28th February 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.