EU Citizens in the UK Post-Brexit
This new half day course will cover the immigration position of EU nationals and their family members in the UK in the run up to Brexit and up to the end of 2020.
It will explore:
- The Government’s settled status scheme for EU nationals and their family members in the UK as of 31 December 2020
- The latest version of Appendix EU to the Immigration Rules, which implement the scheme, and will be in force from January 2019
- Rights to indefinite leave to remain and to limited leave to remain but with a path to settlement in the UK
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The nature of the settled status scheme
- How Appendix EU will work for EU nationals and their family members from outside of the EU
- How to apply for a residence permit under the scheme
- The requirements for indefinite leave to remain and limited leave to remain in the UK
- The final roll out of the scheme in time for Brexit
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme