Dynamic Arrays - New Excel Functions for 365 Users from July 2020
This is an important topic only available to those users on Microsoft 365.
July will see the next batch release to 365 users of this functionality and it seriously changes how formulas work so is important for users to know.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What are dynamic arrays and how do they affect the formulas you write including existing functions such as IF, SUMIFS, VLOOKUP
- Key things to know about using dynamic arrays
- The new #CALC! and #SPILL! formula errors
- Using the new Excel functions - FILTER, SORT, UNIQUE, SEQUENCE
- Dynamic arrays with existing Excel features such as tables, charts and data validation
This webinar was recorded on 2nd July 2020
at your organisation